Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Feel like at home....

This morning Weather are not friendly, it was 2 degree in the morning, I am frozen...and a bit lazy to go to office...... out of apartment is raining.... what a good monday... cold, raining.........

arrived in the Pont de sevres station, I miss the bus... well have to wait for another 10 minutes, just a second I found my colleague from other part of my department, is Mostafa... his just join the team month a go... and we have discussion while waiting the bus, finally the bus was arrived and we could get the same seat and we discuss, I asked him where we could find a close mosque... he said he know and very close, he found after his loose some how.... he told me.

he said we could go to pray dhuzur together after lunch, I said OK..

lunch time we went together to canteen and after that we went out to mosque, the weather still not good et all, very cold..... from office we should walk a bit to bus stop and took bus 390, it around 5 - 7 Km from my office. Thank to Allah SWT that is the close of your home... because normaly I should go to 20Km or sometime went to KBRI in Paris...

We Shalat berjamaah, there more than 30 person in the mosque, most of them from arabian or magreb... only me are asean face, but they are welcome... we are the same in the name of God the different is amal ibadah....

I do Jamak...for ashar.... finaly the cold weather driven me to see a friend.. with the same believe....and religion..., after pray... I am feeling very happy inside my heart.... there is something different... I am feel like at home.... really deligthful..... so... outside still the frozeen but there is warm inside my heart...... Insya Allah this friday is more easy for me....

I miss my country specially when friday come......... but Insya Allah is not the case next friday because is only 7KM is nothing....compare if I could go to Paris. thank to Allah was gave me this anugrah and Mostafa may Allah bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment