Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Eagle will landing

In the life nothing is absolute, everything was started will always come with ending, the result is depend of the process how we manage it. I am always emphasis with the result and always take care of the process and will make sure to get the best result. And the result is not just to make everybody happy but make people feel better and confident, is not always perfect result because nothing perfect in the life, event I always believe that everything in the life is beautiful only the time can prove that.

While I am writing this, I see snow out there, everything is white and look very nice, I am bit frozen here in my splendid hotel room in Hanover, but I feel better because everything was end. I had meet many peoples, collaborate with them, saw different character of person I work with and learn they are culture is make my life rich. Thank God, I am glad to have this opportunities and for sure this is not easy but once again I am able to manage it.

I will flying back to Paris this afternoon, glad I am not get visa to US, so I will staying in my small apartment in down town Paris otherwise I have to be in Orlando, Florida rushing for work, some colleagues asked me to come they told me is nice city but I would like to be landed for a while because I was thinking very hard to take decision, I have to finish while I am on the top level from what I have done before, I need to re-position and will not like to stay on the same job for some years, then I need to stop to go to another step before everything ended naturally, I will finish my job in two month from now, I have to prepare the next and hope the future will be good for everybody, I was like a bird flying from one continent to another continent in the last two years and the question, how far can I go ?, I am sure someday I have to stop this and this is a good time while I am still in good, come back and returning to the root with million of experience and knowledge it will be very useful to share and to give. When I look the watch, a clock at the end will comeback to the same time but not with the same condition.

The landing is a start to take off. "Juliet Kilo Tanggo.... do you copy ?" over , loud and clear, ready for landing.

Thanks to God, and my lovely wife and kids who always supporting this, without you I am nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment