Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Missing both of you

How Do I
Get through a night without you
If I had to live without you,
What kind of life would that be?
Oh I, I need you in my arms, need you to hold,
You're my world, my heart, my soul,
If you ever leave,
Baby, you would take away everything
Good in my life.
And tell me now...

How do I live without you?
I want to know,
How do I breathe without you?
If you ever go.
How do I ever, ever survive?
How do I, how do I, oh how do I live?


Without you, there'd be no sun in my sky,
There would be no love in my life,
There'd be no one left for me,
And I, oh baby, I don't know what I would do,
I'd be lost If I lost you,
If you ever leave,
Baby, you would take away everything,
Real in My life

And tell me now
How do I live without you
I want to know
How do I breathe without you
If you ever go
How do I ever, ever survive
How do I, how do I, oh how do I live

Please tell me baby,
How do I go on if you ever leave
Baby you would take away everything
Need you with me


Baby don't you know that you're everything,
Good in my life,
And tell me now...

How do I live without you,
I want to know.
How do I breathe without you?
If you ever go?
How do I ever, ever survive?
How do I, oh how do I, oh how do I live,

How do I live without you
How do I live without you, baby
oooooooooohh, how
How do I live

How do I live without you...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:16 AM

    what can i say...we all miss you too..so much..so depth...i cant say with a word...only my tears...

    hope you fine and meet us agaun..

    ReplyDelete