Thursday, July 27, 2006

Hello Papa

I called my wife today, and during the call my son just come to her mom and want touch the phone, she the phone to him before she told me some body want to talk. I heard his voice say "Hello Papa, hello Papa" then the voice gone.

I recognized, this is Rafi's voice, wow I am very surprise heard that voice, he try to speak now. My wife told me she always said "hello Papa", each time the phone at home ringing.

I really miss you son, I will not forgot when you give me big smile, you are my sun shine and I always remember when we play football together you are very happy and serious like professional player.

thanks to say hello to me.

1 comment:

  1. your sun shine always keep his hearing whenever there was a plane flying. after that he said, da..da..da..da..pa..pa...:-)) he knows that his papa went away with the plane..hope he will pick his papa home at the airport and meet the plane closely..

    ReplyDelete