Sunday, April 16, 2006

Dreaming....

Is really bored this long weekend in Paris, because since this morning is raining, then I have to cancelled the plan to go to sport shops to find something todo some sport during summer.

staying at home sleeping, reading some paper, browsing internet, and eating and sleeping again... what a boring day.

well until afternoon and night still raining, goshh may be I have to thank to God, that sent raining today, perhaps I have to stay at home and rest for a day..... .

Finally, I founded some interesting website, telling about book... no thi is a mistake once I found some books I can't wait... I need to buy this.... damn I just remember that i had three book had been purchased last week not read yet... ok this link should put in wish list, I am waiting some one can gave me donation....... ah dreaming.....

No comments:

Post a Comment